Month: October 2016

How Long Can I Stay in the U.S. with a Work Visa?

An Employment Authorization Document (EAD), also called a “work permit” or “work visa,” is a document issued by USCIS allowing a person from outside of…

Read More

Recent Posts

Most Popular



Have Questions?

Pay Online

Book your telephone consultation today.

Pay Now