More Than 90 Years of Combined Experience
Pozo Goldstein, LLP is a full-service immigration law firm serving individuals, families, and businesses throughout Atlanta. With more than 90 years of combined experience, our team of Atlanta immigration attorneys has the insight and skills to successfully guide clients through their unique immigration matters.
Other reasons why you can be confident about trusting your immigration case to our firm include:
- Backgrounds as former immigration prosecutors
- A former Miami-Dade County judge
- Numerous successful case results for a wide range of immigration issues
- Many positive client reviews and testimonials
- Highly respected and proven attorneys
- AV® rated by nationwide attorney rating service Martindale-Hubbell®
- A focus on personal attention
Whatever your particular immigration needs may be, our lawyers have the tools and talent to help you effectively navigate the process. We provide assistance in all areas of immigration law, including, but not limited to:
- Family-based immigration, including fiancé visas
- Employment-based immigration for employees and businesses
- Visas, including student visas
- Deportation Defense
- Waivers for Criminal Grounds of Inadmissibility
Trusted Immigration Advocates
With decades of experience, our legal team has proven that we are authorities in the field of immigration. Our attorneys have worked with various immigration agencies, including Immigration and Customs Enforcement, and have handled immigration law issues from both sides of the courtroom. Members of our legal team frequently appear on media and news outlets to share their insight and experience on relevant topics. We are trusted immigration advocates for our clients and in return, our clients feel confident when placing their trust in our firm.
Discuss Your Case with an Immigration Attorney in Atlanta
Pozo Goldstein, LLP understands the importance of helping clients swiftly and successfully resolve their immigration needs, and we work diligently to educate them as we handle the complexities on their behalf. If you, a loved one, or an associate would like more information about the ways in which our firm can help with your particular situation, call toll-free (404) 806-0718 today.
Our Atlanta Office:
3490 Piedmont Rd, NE
Atlanta, GA 30305
Visit our Atlanta website at www.pozogoldsteinatlanta.com.